RIPPED IronCore Motor
Parker RIPPED ironcore linear motors, with their patented anti-cog technology, produce the large forces needed for many industrial applications – without the roughness associated with traditional ironcore linear motors.
With forces ranging from 13 lbf (57.8 N) continuous up to 1671 lbf (7433 N) peak, the RIPPED family is well suited for a broad range of extremely demanding applications. Parker offers modular magnet tracks for unrestricted travel length.
The RIPPED motor connector modules allow quick and easy installation while reducing overall maintenance costs. Ultra-high-flex cables come standard. Virtually cog-free operation combined with powerful ironcore technology make the RIPPED family of motors a superior choice for affordable high-force, ultrasmooth motion
- RIPPED Ironcore Linear Motor for high force applications
- Patent Pending ultrasmooth anticog technology
- Three series of motors (R7, R10, R16) with 3 different coil lengths
- Peak forces to 9342N (2100lb), Continuous forces to 2348N (528lb)
- Modular magnet tracks with flush mounted magnet separators
- Digital HED''s, Home & +/-Limit Sensors incorporated into Connector Module