I-FORCE Ironless Positioner
Parker Trilogy’s I-FORCE linear positioners utilize our high-performance I-Force ironless linear motors in a pre-engineered, easily integrated, ready-to-run package. The principal design goal for these positioners is to achieve high performance at an economical cost while preserving the design flexibility to accommodate customization.
Trilogy’s positioners have selectable single- or dual-bearing to match the performance and cost requirements for each application. In addition, they are designed to connect together using transition plates for XY or multi-axis configurations. Options include a variety of cable management systems in addition to bellows and hard covers.
Flexibility, multi-axis compatibility, and ease of customization make the I-Force linear positioners a superior choice for high performance and value.
- I Force Ironless design for maximum efficiency, patented, RE34674, Six different product series with configurable options for "best fit" linear motor solution
- Single or dual bearing rail positioners to match the performance and cost requirements. Accelerations to 6g's, speeds to 5 m/s. Precision Ground Aluminum or Steel Base for high accuracy
- Standard Travel lengths up to 3 meters with easy customization. High quality bearings for maximum life, load and speed. Internal thermal cutout switch protects coil
- Magnetic or optical encoder options with resolutions to 0.1 micron. Over travel limits and home sensor
- Integral high flex cable. Cable track options accommodate customer payload tubes and cables along with motor and encoder cables
- Multi-Axis configurations available. Dual rail positioners have bellows as a standard option