Toolbox Categories: 1D / 2D, Marking, Vision
Laser Marking is focused on providing top value solutions for automotive, metal tools, medical, electronics and packaging. Datalogic offers high level technology in marking equipment based on FIBER, DPSS, GREEN, UV and CO2 lasers.
Product Focus: Laser Marking- AREX
AREX is the ultra compact Fiber Laser that is setting a new reference standard in the permanent marking arena. With the smallest marking head footprint, AREX drastically simplifies design for system integrators, and makes mechanical installations extremely easy in all the applications: from stand alone marking stations to fully automated working center in production lines.
- 10W, 20W,30W and 50W Fiber Laser
- Compact Scanning Head
- Embedded Control Unit
- Advanced Lighter 6.0 ease of use software Platform
- Flexible programming and control
- STAND-ALONE and MASTER-SLAVE mode
Product Focus: ULYXE
The Ulyxe product line provides ideal laser marking solutions for both stand-alone applications and industrial production lines. Integrated 6.5W DPSS laser marking system, due to its cost-effective, innovative design, Ulyxe becomes the first choice in marking solutions by providing the best price/ performance for plastic and metal marking applications.
- Extreme compactness
- Best price/performance ratio
- Air cooled with ultra-compact design
- Integrated scanning head
- Digital control and monitoring functions
Product Focus: UniQ™
UniQ™ is the first ultra-compact “ALL-IN-ONE” laser marking system based on fiber laser technology. Thanks to compact dimensions, the rugged IP54 grade housing, the complete absence of an external controller and fiber optic delivery cable, UniQ™ laser markers are really unique.
- High reliability Full Fiber Laser Technology
- Rugged IP54 rated housing
- Compatible with market standard M39 and M85 f-theta lenses
- DLA’s Standard I/O interface
- No fiber length or bending radius limitations
Product Focus: VLASE
The VLASE is a complete family of Solid State laser marking products available in three different wavelengths: 1064, 532, 355nm, with power up to 20W. The New VLase family, based on the unified ONE.RACK control platform, is available with compact, air cooled high performance, high peak power Solid State laser sources, suitable for demanding industrial applications and hard-to-engrave materials.
- Extremely easy to integrate and configure
- Excellent beam quality
- High peak power and short pulse width
- 3 or 5 meter detachable optical fiber